- Pillage, Then Burn
- A sergeant in motion outranks a lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on.
- An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks everybody.
- Close air-support covereth a multitude of sins.
- Close air-support and friendly fire should be easier to tell apart.
- If violence wasn't your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.
- If the food is good enough the grunts will stop complaining about the incoming fire.
- Mockery and derision have their place. Usually it's on the far side of the airlock.
- Never turn your back on an enemy.
- Sometimes the only way out is through... through the hull.
- Everything is air-droppable at least once.
- A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
These Gems are slowly handed out over the comic's ten year plus run.
I was going to share a longer blog about a dream but instead this shall do as John has a cold.